This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Never?



You were a person who used to send me song lyrics, sing HERO to me, say I LOVE YOU like a 100 times a day. Then what happened? I still don't get it. How did you stop loving me? What went wrong? So many things I wonder, yet no answers from you. I honestly wish you would have sat down and spoke to me about this, and fixed things.

I can't move on, I don't know how else to prove it to you that I'm not like the others. I may seem stupid for wanting you back, but I don't care about what others think. I know what I want, and its YOU.

I will give myself and deadline of 3 weeks from now. If I don't get any response from you, I'll move on for good. Don't know where or what I'm gonna do, but I will have to leave.

I hope you take some time to realize what we have been through. Every ups and downs that I stood there for you and when you did the same for me. I want the old you back, and I promise I'll change for you.

I LURV YOU. :'(

No comments: