This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Love? Haha. BULLSHIT.

You came back to me, after cheating on me, and having "FUN". You begged me for forgiveness, and for me to take you back even when I was with someone else. And now, after a year and 4 fucking months, you do the same shit! You accuse me for everything, and found someone else overnight! HOW???! Just because of some small argument??! Telling me to move on, isn't that simple for me. I loved you more than anything else in the world, YOU LEFT ME just like that, with no reason ; YOU THREW ME AWAY just like that. :'(

I will wait, for as long as I can. I don't know how you were so heartless, in treating me worst than anything else in the world. And if you don't, I hope you're happy now. Take care. And :'(

No comments: