This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Love.

I think I'm falling in LOVE all over again. The question is, is that BAD or GOOD? This isn't just a normal issue. It happens to be the first time ever falling in love, well not exactly in love, but sorda like that, with a guy who is a year younger than me. It sounds pretty bad now doesn't it? Some say 'age is just a number', but for some reason, it still concerns me a lot. In terms that the guy wouldn't be matured enough to handle things, & I would know so much more than him about the things in life and so on.

There's someone, who is willing to help me out. He says that he is gonna tell him who's the 'girl-who-likes-him'. I'm so afraid of what's gonna happen. What if 'he' hates me for liking him? What if 'he' thinks I'm stupid for liking him? And I keep reminding myself...
Remember: Whatever happens, happens for a reason.
Well, its all gonna happen tomorrow. Hope for the best! I'm still pretty nervous. OK. Maybe a lot!

No comments: