This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Driving Curriculum.

Finally decided to go for driving lessons. It was all the way in Gombak. Transportation was provided ; 'new van'. Meet Bryan Chung, an old classmate of mine back in year 2004'. It was a freakin' 5 hours talk! At first, I was really excited, but then it got really BORING! I really regretted sitting right in front.

BrEaKtImE!!!
Thought it would be FUN!, But... it wasn't.

(Mom called...)
Mom : Make sure you make friends with that 'Indian' girl.
Me : Haihh, ok ok.
So, I did make a new friend. But the best part is, her voice was to soft that I couldn't hear her say her name.
LOL!

Had lunch with her. We drank a can of 100plus each. She paid for my drink :D cause' I didn't have a change for my 50bucks. 

The toilet at the Institute sucked. Can you imagine not using the toilet for 5 freakin' hours?!
Couldn't wait for it to end..

And finally... it ENDED! Our agents sent us all the way home to our own houses.
Bryan said my house looked like a 'Castle'. =.=' pfft..


By the time I got home, I was dead tired, in starvation for FOOD, and in need for using the toilet..


Glad I'm done and over with the 5hours talk. Next stop, DRIVING TEST. Gotta prepare myself for next weeks Driving Test.. 
Wish me luck! =)
 

1 comment:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.