This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it

Friday, July 23, 2010

What makes me happy :)

 Just discovered what actually makes me happy. Carnivals! Theme Parks! & Fun Fairs!! Feels like I could just take my mind of things such as relationships, family issues, BFF issues... etc. One day, when I grow up, I wanna go to the Los Angeles, doesn't matter if I'm alone, I really don't mind at all. It's just the matter of enjoying moments by yourself & with yourself. Some may think it is rather boring & that's what lonely and lifeless people do, but screw them. I think its the best thing to do, as you're free to do anything in the world that you wanna do. There's no one to tell you what to do, no one to make decisions on what you wanna do for the day & most importantly, NO RULES! 

Anyways, I'm gonna bring along my DSLR & myself to all the places in the world that I wanna see. It is my ambition to own the highest paid occupation & work at least for 15 to 20 years maximum. And then, I would save up all my money to travel around the world, SOLO.

These are the places in mind, that I'm dying to visit, one day, in the future 

Disneyland LA



Japan          
Rome
Maldives
 And lots more. 


I believe that going on an adventure around the world can help find more stuff about yourself. Afraid of being alone? You'll never know, you might actually find someone special in some country that you're visiting. =)


"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."
 Dream Big.
 


No comments: