This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Toy Story 3!

Went to SUNWAY PYRAMID to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D with Roti, Grimmy, Teacher Pushpa, Mom & my devilic brother, Booger. Saw A LOT of Arabian hunkies there, obviously not the ones that wear that white-outfit-thingy, eww.. Anyways, The movie was great. I almost cried ; yet I didn't, at the end of the movie, when Andy left all his toys including Woody & Buzz Lightyear with Bonie. The movie wasn't worth 3D, but it was a good movie.

After the movie, we drove up to the Borneo Rainforest Cafe/Restaurant even when it was actually a walking distant. And this was around 12.30am. =) The waiters were dressed up awkwardly, due to the FIFA World Cup season. They had their face painted with the flags of the countries that they supported, they put on funny hats, owh and not forgetting the best part, their slang! The guy who took our order, here's how he sounded...
 "Excuse me, May I take yourr orderrrrr.."
He kept dragging the 'r' as he spoke. From that, we figured he's an Indian from India.

Anyways, yea i had fun hanging with all of em'. lalala, umm yeah, that's it for now. Chau'

No comments: