This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

KK = The Herbi J.

Kok Keong is my new Add Maths Tutor. He is also known as KK. Joon Kiat recommended him to me. He's actually quite good. 


Anyways, I've read this story called 'Time Flies'. I borrowed the book from Kells. In the story, there is a character called The Herbi J. Well, KK reminds me a lot of that character that I've read in the story. In the story, The Herbi J is very motivating, he gives Anna Fleming, also known as Flea, the main character a lot of homework so that she'd become more hard-working. 

Back to KK@The Malaysian Herbi J. He is sorda strict yet funny. I'm sorda cool with him cause' he thinks Joon Kiat is 'cocky', which is rather cool cause' I think so too! :D & He thinks Joon Kiat's sister is HOT!  OH.MY.GAWD.! Anyways, he promised me an A+ for Add Maths. So, lets hope for the best! =)

Figured that I wanna be just like the new Anna Fleming in the story. She was dumb once upon a time, like I 'used' to be since the beginning of last year (2009). That's cause' I never bothered studying. The story made me realize lotsa stuff. & now, I wanna follow the rules of The Herbi J. The character of The Herbi J has motivated me a lot in many ways. =)


    Salute you, Major Patrick Moloney!








             




 Bee =) 




No comments: