This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it

Saturday, June 19, 2010

India❢

05.06.2010
Left to India with the family. When on the cheapest two way flight on Air Asia for almost RM900+. 
Checked in at a hotel, 'Hotel Sudhara'. A hotel with no wi-fi, tiny, but I wouldn't complain so much, as it was 'OK' for us. Left our bags in the room, & headed straight for breakfast. We're ahead of India by two and a half hours. We had 'Idly' for breakfast, Yummy! :)
 
06.06.2010 
Went to a temple nearby. Mom bought lotsa flowers.
      
 
07.06.2010
Went to another temple which was about a 6 hour journey. Stayed at 'Hotel Paris' which was nothing like Paris. I had some bad luck sorda thing, so I had to dip myself in the pond nearby the temple. It was disgusting because there were many other people bathing and washing their clothes there, when they're not suppose to do that, as it was a religious place. Some village people don't have enough water supply in their homes for bathing, so, they go to that pond to take their baths. I know, EWW right??

08.06.2010
Returned back to Hotel Sudhara. As it was late, we just went downstairs for dinner at our hotel.

09.06.2010
Shopped again as usual, almost the whole day. Went to the Spencer Plaza.
 
Too many pictures to be uploaded here. Check it out on Facebook.com, in my album, 'I Survived India!'  
 
10.06.2010
Last day! Did all the last minute shopping. Went to the Himalaya Shop, to get all the products that we needed. Then to a famous candy store. After that we took an 'auto' to the Victoria's Institution, where they sell house decoration items, statues, souvenirs and paintings. 

Later that evening, we went to the Residency. It was our(my brother and I) favorite place. The last time we visited India, that's where we stayed. A posh hotel, with free wi-fi, good restaurant but expensive. We went there for dinner that night. 
I had the best meal ever. Spaghetti! :D

11.06.2010
Returned back to KL. 

HOME SWEET HOME! :D

 
 

 

No comments: